Leasing ConsultantAvon, 81620 | 01/08/2019 | Ad id: 8-0000364663
Polar Star Properties
Leasing Consultant (Avon, CO)
For over 20 years, Polar Star Properties has specialized in resort community housing and apartment rentals in the beautiful Vail Valley. We provide housing to full-time residents and resort employees, and we take pride in helping others call the Valley home! Polar Star Properties is committed to providing clients and residents alike with a responsive management style incorporating all aspects of our institutional experience and expertise, enabling us to be a positive influence within our five managed communities and to the community at large. We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant who will create an exceptional community for our residents and be a valuable addition to our team.
The ideal candidate must have exceptional customer services skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and is well organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task. Our generous employee benefits also include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, Personal Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, 401K as well as a housing benefit.
The primary responsibilities of the position include greeting clients, professionally present the features and benefits of their community and properly secure lease agreements from qualified individuals. Do you have what it takes to join our team and become a respected leader within our communities?
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Perform opening and closing procedures on a daily basis.
- Inspection of properties on a regular basis to ensure safety and cleanliness issues are addressed immediately.
- Assist in working with sub-contactors to make necessary repairs and perform regularly scheduled services.
- Collect and process tenant payments and other accounts receivables.
- Maintain all leasing and other documents in accordance with state, federal and local laws and fair housing guidelines.
- Assist in lease renewal process from start to finish including sending initial renewal offer to signing renewal leases.
- Assist residents as needed with a wide array of requests and questions.
- Completion of maintenance service requests and answer questions about community, repairs, rent, rules, etc.
- Follow up on a timely basis if unable to respond immediately to residents on all matters.
- Communicate with all residents about community events, trends and other issues that may affect their residency.
- Ensure resident satisfaction through providing the highest level of customer service possible at all times.
Minimum qualifications of this position include but are not limited to:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required;
- Fair Housing Certification is preferred;
- Two (2) years relevant experience in customer service;
- Experience with Low-Income Housing Tax Credit a plus;
- Strong written and verbal communication, including the ability to effectively communicate with tenants, and maintain a calm, trustworthy and professional demeanor at all times;
- The ability to utilize technological tools and software, including extensive experience with email and other digital communication platforms, Microsoft Office applications, smartphones and other mobile devices;
- Must demonstrate the ability to provide exceptional customer service;
- Must demonstrate the ability to successfully support and contribute to the team;
- Provide strong sales and closing skills;
- Must be well organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Bilingual skills a plus;
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record is required.
A pre-employment background check and drug screening is required for all new hires of Polar Star Properties.