Appointment Scheduler at The Steadman Clinic in VAILVail, 81657 | 01/08/2020 | Ad id: 8-0000536936-01
The Steadman Clinic is seeking a customer service oriented Appointment Scheduler to join their dynamic team in Avon, CO. The Appointment Scheduler is responsible for coordinating information and input into computerized system for scheduling of patient visits. This role also provides general administrative support associated with daily operations of a clinical team.
· Coordinates clinic appointments (new patient, rechecks and follow-ups) and referrals and enters appointments and cancellations into scheduling system on computer
· Enter new patient information into system, email, fax or mail patient paperwork and authorizations
· Manage information requests and correspondence for worker’s compensation adjusters and case managers
· Maintains knowledge of physician preferences and availability; maintain physician and staff schedules and availability for appointments in scheduling system
· Responsible for working as part of a centralized team handling 4 – 7 physician schedules
Attributes and Qualifications:
· High school diploma or GED required
· Two years’ experience preferred working in customer service, scheduling, healthcare
· Personal characteristics which include flexibility, enthusiasm, effective interpersonal and communication skills
· Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in fast passed environment
· Experience with Microsoft Outlook
· Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
· Retirement Plan match up to 4%
· Four weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) in year one
· Paid Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
· Referral Program Incentive
· Paid parking and free shuttle services
· And more!
To apply click HERE!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.