Insurance Specialist at The Steadman Clinic in VAILVail, 81657 | 01/08/2020 | Ad id: 8-0000536973-01
The Steadman Clinic is seeking a detailed oriented Insurance Specialist to join their Centralized Team in Avon, CO. The Insurance Specialist is responsible for verifying network status and benefits for new patients and pre-authorizing all scheduled surgeries/procedures.
· Call and verify benefits, eligibility and network status for new patients
· Notifying patient of out of network status with their insurance
· Obtain pre-authorization with insurance company and provide CPT code for determination of authorization
· If clinical is required, must fax to insurance company
· Must document in patients’ charts all communication with insurance companies, adjusters and patients
· Provides estimates for patients who are self-pay and collects money
· Obtain signed waivers from patients prior to surgery
Attributes and Qualifications:
· Two years’ experience working in customer service, insurance, healthcare
· Personal characteristics which include flexibility, enthusiasm, effective interpersonal and communication skills
· Proven ability to multitask and prioritize
· Experience with Microsoft Outlook/Office
· Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
· Retirement Plan match up to 4%
· Four weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) in year one
· Paid Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
· Referral Program Incentive
· Paid parking and free shuttle services
· And more!
To apply click HERE!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.