Purchasing Coordinator at The Steadman Clinic in VAILVail, 81657 | 09/15/2020 | Ad id: 8-0000619870-01
The Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and purchasing all medical supplies, office supplies, and company's marketing materials for multiple site locations. Also responsible for purchasing orders as needed to replenish inventory levels; monitoring vendor pricing; responding for inquiries regarding order status; delivery and invoicing.
· Design and implement purchasing policies and procedures for the organization.
· Order and purchase all supplies and equipment for multiple locations.
· Provide utilization analysis and monitor validated purchase requests and ensure the adequate routing of validated purchase requests.
· Provide supply management to physician groups by monitoring and adjusting physician preferences, processing requisitions, tracking/expediting of orders, and managing new product requests and conversions.
· Track purchases and review purchase orders to verify accuracy and specifications.
· Conduct regular inventories of sites and offices to ensure demand levels are maintained.
· Manage inquiries with vendors, resolve disputes and establish vendor relationships.
· Other duties as assigned.
Attributes and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Three to five years' experience in medical purchasing required.
· Experience and understanding of medical terminology, preferred.
· Knowledge of purchasing software, preferred.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent organization, communication (both written & verbal), and interpersonal skills re
· Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
· Retirement Plan match up to 4%
· Four weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) in year one
· Paid Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
· Referral Program Incentive
· On-site parking available
· And more!
Click on the following link to apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/334817
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.