Installation ManagerEdwards, 81632 | 06/11/2019 | Ad id: 8-0000438006-01
One of the leading floor covering stores in the Vail Valley is looking for a full-time Installation Manager.
Main Job Description:
• Manage installations from beginning to end keeping in close contact with sales team.
• Troubleshoot flooring installation issues to determine the best solution.
• Lead & Oversee installers in a jobsite, office, and warehouse environment.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of warehouse, including development & supervision.
• Perform field measures to measure for carpet and wood flooring.
• Viewing completed jobs for quality control.
• Operate a forklift.
• Make or sometimes manage deliveries locally.
• Desire to seek out the most efficient and effective way to solve problems and complete tasks.
• Be able to display a sense of urgency.
• Be able to work independently and with installation team; Problem solve.
• Generating work orders for installers each day. Making sure materials are staged in warehouse.
• Maintaining good client relationships in order to grow business.
• A valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required.
• Speak English.
• Experience in the flooring industry (wood flooring and carpet installation).
• Able to walk, stand, bend, reach, stoop & lift up to 50 pounds.
• Positive attitude.
• Basic computer skills.
• Be able to pass a background check & drug test.
• Full time position, Monday – Friday. Weekend work is necessary from at times.
• Training on all types of materials and installation methods will be provided.
Salary & Benefits
• Salary will be based on experience.
• This position will be provided a company vehicle to use during working hours.
• Ski Pass
• 401K with Company Matching
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Cell Phone
• Great culture and very fast paced & fun working environment.
Please email the following to: email@example.com
• A resume outlining your experience for this position
• A cover letter is appreciated
• Salary history and /or requirements
Thank you for your interest in our position.