RecruiterVail, 81657 | 01/11/2019 | Ad id: 8-0000366387
Only one Vail. Only One Steadman Clinic.
The goal of The Steadman Clinic is to deliver the highest standard of orthopaedic care and personal attention to each and every patient seeking our help. Whether an injured professional athlete or an individual who wants to be able to walk again without pain, our physicians will do their best to help our patients achieve their goals. Our success in helping our patients reach their goals is what attracts people from all walks of life, from all over the world, to the Steadman Clinic.
The Recruiter will provide expert staffing services, strategic advice, and act as the primary subject matter
expert on recruiting for clinical and healthcare administrative positions. We are looking for someone who will
contribute substantially, embrace our mission and values, seek to learn our culture and understand our work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure hiring needs of the organization and department are met with quality hires in a timely and cost effective manner. Using a Talent Acquisition approach; design, implement and execute strategically focused staffing plans and practices for The Steadman Clinic organization and departments
Establish, monitor, and report
recruitment metrics that drive optimal staffing performance.
Provide market intelligence and perform in-depth analysis of recruiting strategies for improving recruiting processes. Recommend and implement process improvements, tools and technology to better enable hiring managers and optimize recruiting efforts.
· In conjunction with the hiring manager, identify appropriate sources for qualified candidates and post job ads internally and on external job boards. Leverage innovative sourcing techniques to drive how positions are filled based on the needs of the organization (time to fill, costs to fill, skill set)
· Evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities, and other data pertinent to determine if candidate meets job qualifications.
· Conduct preliminary interviews and arrange interviews with hiring manager, extend formal job offers
· Plan and participate in recruiting events
Skills and Abilities:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Minimum 5+ years of recruitment experience with a proven track record of business success.
· Experience with HRIS systems required. Oracle HR database experience preferred.
· Ability to build and maintain credibility by knowing the organization and aligning recruiting support to the priorities of the business
· Ability to anticipate how business priorities will impact staffing plans.
· Strong subject matter expertise in recruiting, to include an understanding of strategic staffing plans, workforce planning, sourcing, interviewing, tracking and measurement systems.
· Strategic planning and complex problem resolution skills.
· A high level of interpersonal skills and integrity; solid team player.
· Ability to communicate in a direct, succinct manner with a strong influencing ability.
· Ability to operate and thrive in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment which can be ambiguous and where priorities may change quickly.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously, communicate status and facilitate implementation of staffing priorities
· Knowledge of and familiarity with FLSA and current employment legislation
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and able to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
· Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
If you are interested in joining our team of dedicated professionals who are known world-wide for advancing the field of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine with cutting edge, progressive approaches and solutions to some of the most complex and demanding situations, submit resume and cover letter to:email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.