Showroom Design Consultant105 Edwards Village Blvd. Suite A204, Edwards, 81632 | 10/29/2017 | Ad id: 8-0000140012
Decorative Materials is the largest privately owned luxury tile showroom in Colorado. We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients and provide a memorable experience accompanied by an irreplaceable finished product. Known best for our industry knowledge, extensive product offering and excellent customer service we are currently looking for a Showroom Design Consultant for our Edwards location.
The Showroom Design Consultant will be responsible for all Showroom day to day work including; opening and closing the store, generating sales with walk-in retail clients by providing design layouts and CAD drawings as needed, updating displays and hanging new concept boards in coordination with the Showroom Manager, sending out samples and maintaining the sample room inventory, assisting the existing Consultant’s clients if they are unavailable, unpacking and distributing new materials as they come in.
- Design background, proficient in AutoCAD Lt
- Prior sales experience within a luxury retail environment
- Detail oriented with excellent follow up & communication skills
- Organized quick learner with the ability to prioritize
- Confident, empowered and team focused personality
- Client-centric approach with a constant goal of exceeding expectations
- Exceptional phone etiquette & professional demeanor
- College Degree
Salary + Commission | Excellent Benefits
Please email resumes to Jenn@decorativematerials.com