Retail Sales Supervisor529 E Cooper Avenue, Suite 101A, Aspen, 81611 | 10/30/2017 | Ad id: 8-0000136446
We are looking for a Supervisor to support our Store Manager in the successful and smooth running of our brand new Aspen boutique located right in the heart of Aspen, Colorado.
*Our fabulous Aspen boutique will be open on E Cooper Avenue from November 20th, 2017 to April 15th, 2018.
Sweaty Betty delivers the perfect fusion of fitness, functionality and fashion –what we like to call “beautiful technical.” We design product that has legs long beyond the gym or studio, an authentic London-cool outlook on style, and a culture that recognizes it’s all good fun… we exercise to look and feel good (not necessarily to find enlightenment), and know that the best workouts are fun, shared with friends and frequently followed by chocolate, a cocktail, or something else that more or less negates the calories you just burned. Founded by our Creative Director, Tamara Hill-Norton, in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty now has over 46 stores in the UK and 13 (and counting) in the US. There has never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you love fitness and fashion, this is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing business.
As a Sales Supervisor you will be responsible for leading the team while delivering the exceptional customer experience for which we are renowned. We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
• Must be available to work every Sunday
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task to succeed in a fast-growing, team-oriented environment
• Proactive, flexible self-starter
• Sports enthusiast - living and breathing the Sweaty Betty lifestyle.
You love fashion & fitness and would love to combine the two in your dream role. You are social, stylish & confident. A natural ambassador of the brand with a strong authority in fitness, you practice what you preach and enjoy sharing your experiences. Most importantly you thrive working in a team and want to have fun at work! Must have high school diploma or equivalent combo of education and experience.
· We provide a fantastic place to work · A competitive benefits scheme · 17 days’ vacation (including 8 national holidays) · A 401(K) with company match · A super clothing allowance, 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise · Lots of work out classes · Individual bonuses · Pet Insurance
We want to provide more than just a job so it’s important to us that our employees don’t just love the product but they love what they do.