Marketing Content Specialist at Swift Communications in GYPSUMGypsum, 81637 | 01/03/2020 | Ad id: 8-0000508326-01
Marketing Content Specialist
The Marketing Content Specialist is responsible for the creation of strategic marketing content that drives results in a variety of marketing materials including email, social media, blogs, print and digital advertising and sales materials. The ideal candidate has a high level of attention to detail and is able to seamlessly adopt the voice of a variety of different brands. This individual will work closely with the entire marketing team to understand the needs of the brands we represent, the goals of their campaigns, and their target audiences. The content created will inform, engage, and convert. You'll track data to assess the effectiveness of your strategy and adjust accordingly.
To apply, please visit www.swiftcom.com/careers and select job 1832.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
· Create clear, engaging, and grammatically correct content for email, blogs, social media, advertising, and other marketing tactics
· Develop and maintain a consistent voice and look for our brands
· Implement content strategies that drive ROI and conversion
· Utilize basic principles of search engine optimization
· Establish and track key metrics of success. Make data-driven adjustments to continually optimize the effectiveness of content
· Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to execute projects and provide a high level of service
· 2+ years of marketing experience
· Experience writing content for a variety of audiences, ideally both B2B and B2C
· Experience creating content for various channels, including email, blogs, and social media
· Experience working with marketing platforms such as Hubspot
· Ability to understand and adopt different voices for the brands you write for
· Demonstrated understanding of SEO best practices
· Extremely high attention to detail including grammar, punctuation, and spelling
· Ability to write, proofread and edit copy
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Working knowledge of Associated Press style preferred
· Bachelors' Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field preferred
Along with your application please submit a portfolio including 2-3 samples of original marketing content you have created in a previous role.
Swift Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Grand, Summit, Eagle, Pitkin, Garfield, Routt and Moffat Counties, CO
Phone: Check job listing for application information
Great People Connecting Communities
Colorado Mountain News Media (CMNM) is an integral part of the towns and communities we serve. Through newspapers, websites, lifestyle magazines, classified advertising, specialty printing and philanthropic involvement, we communicate, educate and promote.
CMNM is part of a small family-owned company (Swift Communications). We’re experienced professionals including journalists, photojournalists, press operators, Internet specialists, graphic designers, advertising consultants, business managers and more. We share a common work ethic and a love for Colorado and all things outdoors.
Health and dental insurance
Medical flex plan
Vacation and sick pay
Work hard. Have fun. Come join the fun at Colorado Mountain News Media.
Daily Publications and Websites: The Aspen Times, Craig Press (2x per week in print), Glenwood Springs Post Independent, Sky-Hi News (2x per week in print), Steamboat Pilot & Today, Summit Daily News, Vail Daily