HVAC Service Technician at C&C Plumbing & Mechanical in WOLCOTT208 HWY 131, Wolcott, 81655 | 11/18/2020 | Ad id: 8-0000638397-01
C&C Plumbing & Mechanical of Wolcott, CO is looking to hire a full-time HVAC Service Technician / Installer to go into our clients’ homes and businesses to troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and install their heating and cooling systems, as well as complete assigned prescribed maintenance. Are you a skilled HVAC Technician who is looking for a stable company to build a successful, long-term career with? Do you want to be part of a tight-knit team? If so, please read on!
This is a steady, year-round HVAC Service Technician / Installer position which offers at least 40 hours of work per week. But being in the service industry, it is expected that alternating weekend and evening work may be required on an on-call basis. We pay our HVAC Technicians a competitive wage depending on experience. They are also eligible for a benefits package which includes:
SIMPLE IRA Matching
On Call Incentive
QUALIFICATIONS TO BE AN HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN / INSTALLER
• A great attitude!
• Will train greenhorns but prefer at least 3 years of service experience as an HVAC Technician
• Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs and perform typical tasks associated with installing heating and cooling systems
• A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Ability to pass a background check
• Ability to work nights and weekends (on call) on a rotating basis to service the emergency needs of our customers
Are you motivated to further your career as a skilled HVAC technician? Are you dependable and hardworking? Are you friendly and service-oriented? Do you have good communication skills and the ability to express technical information in layman’s terms? Do you have a positive, can-do attitude? Do you take pride in your work? Do you present yourself professionally? Are you respectful of others and their personal property? If so, please apply for this HVAC Service Technician / Installer position today at firstname.lastname@example.org