PETITION FOR INCLUSION TO THE BOARD81601 | 11/20/2020 | Ad id: 8-0000638448-01
PETITION FOR INCLUSION
TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE GLENWOOD SPRINGS RURAL FIRE
IN THE MATTER OF THE OF THE GLENWOOD SPRINGS RURAL FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT
The City of Glenwood Springs (the "City"), the undersigned Petitioner, submits this Petition for Inclusion to the Board of Directors of the Glenwood Springs Rural Fire Protection District (the "District") and requests that the property described below be included within the boundaries of the District pursuant to C.R.S. § 32-1-401. In support of its Petition the City states as follows:
1. By Ordinance No 18, Series of 2017, the City disconnected from its boundaries the real property described as follows:
A Parcel of land being a portion of that property described on that Plat recorded as Map no. 549 in the index for Informational Land Survey Plats of the Garfield County, Colorado records; said Parcel situated in Section 27, Township 6 South, Range 89 West of the 6th Principal Meridian being more particularly described as follows
COMMENCING at the East 1/4 corner of Section 27 a found 3 ¼" aluminum cap on a ¾" x 30" aluminum rod, 1998 L.S. 19598; thence S.89°52'46".W a distance of 1016.76 feet to the POINT OF BEGINNING; thence the following five (5) courses:
N.87°13'18".W, 50.41 feet;
N.19°22'43".W, 450.65 feet;
S.30°19'00."E, 400.68 feet;
S.01°40'00."W, 81.72 feet; to the POINT OF
Containing 19,190 square feet or 0.441 acres more or less (the "Property").
2. The City owns 100% of the Property and assents to the inclusion of the Property into the District.
3. The Property is capable of being served with facilities of the District.
4. There shall be no withdrawal of the Petition after consideration of the Board, and no objections shall be filed thereto by Petitioner.
5. The inclusion of the Property in the District shall be subject to any and all terms and conditions established by the Board and accepted by Petitioner, and to all promulgated rules, regulations and rates of the District.
WHEREFORE, the City respectfully petitions the Board of Directors of the Glenwood Springs Rural Fire Protection District to include the Property into the District.
Respectfully submitted this 17th day of November 2020.
CITY OF GLENWOOD SPRINGS, PETITIONER
Debra Figueroa, City Manager
Catherine Mythen-Fletcher, City Clerk
Published in the Glenwood Post Independent on November 20, 2020. 0000638448