Clinical Assistant50 Buck Creek, Avon, 81620 | 04/11/2017 | Ad id: 12761736
Colorado Mountain Medical is a team of primary care physicians, specialists and other practitioners with offices in Vail, Avon, and Eagle, Colorado. Colorado Mountain Medical providers offer total family care emphasizing wellness and preventative medicine, as well as treatment of illness or injury with urgent care services in each clinic location.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Assistant to join our professional team.
Assists providers with patient care, maintains patient records and completes administrative duties that assist in the management of patient care. Candidate must possess current CPR and MA, EMT, LPN or RN certification. Be detailed oriented, demonstrate excellent customer service skills, be professional, and computer literate. At least one year previous similar clinical experience required. Full-time year-round - regularly scheduled to work at least 36 hours/week, 4 days per week - varied schedule. Monday - Friday with Saturday rotation. Flexibility to work at all of our clinic locations (Vail, Avon, and Eagle) required.
Responsible for assisting providers with patient care, maintaining patient records and completing administrative duties that assist in the management of patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, OSHA Rules and Regulations, environmental and infection control standards.
- Obtains, monitors, and records vital signs, patient history, and invasive procedures; ensuring accuracy and proper documentation in the patient's Electronic Health Record (EHR).
-Fields patient phone calls promptly and in a professional manner.
- Assists providers and other clinical staff with examinations, procedures, and other processes related to direct patient care.
- Prepares patient for scheduled procedures.
- Performs venipunctures, administers injections, and initiates intravenous therapy.
- Monitors medical condition of patient and report change to appropriate provider.
- Maintains patient documentation and communicates plan of care with provider.
-Arranges for provider ordered diagnostics or therapeutic services.
-Ensures cleanliness, adequate stock of supplies and functioning equipment in examination rooms. Replaces supplies depleted on a daily basis.
- Cleans and sterilizes equipment and tools.
- Completes shift opening and closing procedures.
-Assists all providers and other clinical staff as needed and assigned.
- Completes other tasks/duties as assigned.
For more information, or to apply online, go to http://cmmhealth.com/colorado-mountain-medical-employment