Medical Office ManagerVail, 81657 | 04/06/2018 | Ad id: 8-0000220353
The Steadman Philippon Research Institute is known throughout the world for our Medical Office Manager
Only one Vail. Only One Steadman Clinic.
The goal of The Steadman Clinic is to deliver the highest standard of orthopaedic care and personal attention to each and every patient seeking our help. Whether an injured professional athlete or an individual who wants to be able to walk again without pain, our physicians will do their best to help our patients achieve their goals. Our success in helping our patients reach their goals is what attracts people from all walks of life, from all over the world, to the Steadman Clinic.
The Medical Office Manager will be responsible for overseeing day to day non-clinical operations in an orthopaedic clinical setting. Requires supervision of front desk, scheduling, insurance and PBX departments. Must promote excellent customer service skills by all levels of the staff.
• Managing front desk, insurance, scheduling and PBX staff
• Coordinating day to day operations of the practice under the lead of VP of Operations
• Developing, implementing and maintaining office policies and procedures
• Interviewing, hiring and training office staff: conduct performance reviews
• Organizing staff meetings
• Promoting world class customer service
• Running reports and creating metrics with available data
Attributes and Qualifications:
• Personal characteristics which include flexibility, enthusiasm, effective interpersonal and communication skills
• A proven management style which emphasizes teamwork, participation and communication
• A sensitivity to the values and expectations of physicians, management, employee, patient and family
• Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration preferred
• 3-5 years experience in a medical office setting in a management or supervisory role
• Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
• Microsoft Office and Excel experience required
If you are interested in joining our team of dedicated professionals who are known world-wide for advancing the field of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine with cutting edge, progressive approaches and solutions to some of the most complex and demanding situations, submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.law.