Medical Back Office ManagerVail, 81657 | 09/07/2018 | Ad id: 8-0000304622
The goal of The Steadman Clinic is to deliver the highest standard of orthopaedic care and personal attention to each and every patient seeking our help. Whether an injured professional athlete or an individual who wants to be able to walk again without pain, our physicians will do their best to help our patients achieve their goals. Our success in helping our patients reach their goals is what attracts people from all walks of life, from all over the world, to the Steadman Clinic.
The Medical Back Office Manager will be responsible for overseeing day to day non-clinical operations in an orthopaedic clinical setting. Requires supervision of scheduling, insurance and PBX departments. Must promote excellent customer service skills by all levels of the staff.
· Manage insurance, scheduling and PBX staff
· Coordinate day to day operations of the practice under the lead of VP of Operations
· Develop, implement and maintain office policies and procedures
· Interview, hire and train office staff; conduct performance reviews
· Organize staff meetings
· Promote world class customer service
· Run reports and create metrics with available data Attributes and Qualifications:
· Personal characteristics which include flexibility, enthusiasm, effective interpersonal and communication skills
· A proven management style which emphasizes teamwork, participation and communication
· A sensitivity to the values and expectations of physicians, management, employee, patient and family
· Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects
· Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration preferred
· 3-5 years experience in a medical office setting in a management or supervisory role
· Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
· Microsoft Office and Excel experience required
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.