Regenerative Medicine Technician181 W. Meadow Drive, Vail, 81657 | 11/19/2018 | Ad id: 8-0000339694
Only one Vail. Only One Steadman Clinic.
The goal of The Steadman Clinic is to deliver the highest standard of orthopaedic care and personal attention to each and every patient seeking our help. Whether an injured professional athlete or an individual who wants to be able to walk again without pain, our physicians will do their best to help our patients achieve their goals. Our success in helping our patients reach their goals is what attracts people from all walks of life, from all over the world, to the Steadman Clinic.
The Regenerative Medicine Technician will work under the direction of the laboratory CEO, medical director and manager. Technician will be required to prepare peripheral venous blood and bone marrow components for clinical and intraoperative procedures, as well as, assisting physician in outpatient clinical setting.
Perform venipuncture in exam or operating room and process blood or bone marrow into necessary components
- Prepare and set up exam and treatment rooms
- Reports diagnostic results to patients as directed by the physician
- Responsible for obtaining consents and educates patient
Attributes and Qualifications:
- Phlebotomy or IV certification required.
- Bachelor's degree or related training or working experience in the fields of orthopaedics, sports medicine, athletic training or life sciences.
- Personal characteristics which include organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to successfully handle multiple tasks in fast paced environment, critical thinking skills, able to work independently, and manage time effectively.
If you are interested in joining our team of dedicated professionals who are known world-wide for advancing the field of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine with cutting edge, progressive approaches and solutions to some of the most complex and demanding situations, submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.