Radiology TechnicianVail, 81657 | 12/04/2018 | Ad id: 8-0000347475
Only one Vail. Only One Steadman Clinic.
The goal of The Steadman Clinic is to deliver the highest standard of orthopaedic care and personal attention to each and every patient seeking our help. Whether an injured professional athlete or an individual who wants to be able to walk again without pain, our physicians will do their best to help our patients achieve their goals. Our success in helping our patients reach their goals is what attracts people from all walks of life, from all over the world, to the Steadman Clinic.
The X-Ray Technician operates radiologic equipment to make clinical diagnostic x-ray film. Performs routine diagnostic procedures. Takes, annotates and sends patient images. Assist clinical and administrative personnel by completing various forms and reports on patients.
- Operates x-ray machine to perform routine diagnostic procedures.
- Positions patients and adjusts equipment for taking x-rays.
- Decides length and intensity for radiation exposure by adjusting equipment on individual patient basis.
- Authorizes release of patients upon completion of radiologic examination.
- Annotates digital image.
- Examines radiologic image for properties such as density and contrast, magnification and distortion.
- Prepares for delivery to radiologist/doctor for reading/interpretation.
Attributes and Qualifications:
· Graduate of an ARRT approved Radiological Technology Program
· Current ARRT license.- Proven history of ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment; excellent critical thinking skills, ability to work independently, and manage time effectively.
· Demonstrated problem solving and work flow management skills required.
· Must be energetic, quality driven and have proven ability to be productive member of a cohesive team of peers dedicated to providing optimum patient care.
· Must maintain a professional attitude towards patients and an excellent and collegial working relationship with other Steadman Clinic, Steadman Philippon Research Institute, and hospital personnel involved in delivering patient care.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com