Vail Destination Manager at Cuvee in VAILVail, 81657 | 04/29/2021 | Ad id: 8-0000682605-01
DESTINATION MANAGER | CUVÉE
Cuvée owns and curates the world's most exquisite collection of ultra-luxury homes in the most sought-after global destinations. Our vision is to create the world's most elevated travel experiences by connecting our guests to their surroundings through couture design and architecture, exceptionally tailored guest planning, and delivering fully immersive and authentic experiences. We boast the highest guest satisfaction rating in the industry with the numbers to prove it. With nearly 100% of surveys collected, our average rating is 4.96 out of 5 stars across five key categories.
At Cuvée, we go well beyond renting homes. We are masters of creating and curating extraordinary journeys, milestone celebrations, and authentic experiences throughout the destinations we call home. Learn more at cuvee.com.
This role requires a delicate balance between highly personalized service,
persuasive salesmanship and networking with the ability to make quick connections and build long-lasting relationships.
The DM manages the Cuvée business with multiple properties while assisting with owner relationships. The Cuvée business includes destination revenue, experience revenue, guest satisfaction, guest rebooking and property management. This position requires a self-motivated, resourceful, high energy and enthusiastic manager with a dynamic personality who thrives in an entrepreneurial-style environment; where the pace is fast.
The Destination Manager will report directly to the VP of Destination Operations.
- Assist in expanding the Cuvée portfolio by identifying qualified properties through building a close relationship with like-minded owners who share Cuvée's standards
- Maintain Cuvée properties through regular inspections, housekeeping and property services while creating and documenting a scheduled maintenance program (basic property management)
- Identify high-impact Cuvée curated experiences, working with local service providers on packaging and pricing
- Achieve 3 experiences per visit, with a 25% margin
- Achieve quarterly revenue, guest satisfaction, guest rebooking and other related performance targets determined by the VP of Destination Operations at the start of each quarter.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local influencers such as brokers, travel agents and property managers to generate rental referrals and revenue
- DM must submit a weekly work plan every Monday morning to identify objectives for the week and accomplishments on objectives submitted the previous week
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or applicable to position
- 3+ years of guest management experience, preferably in the high-end hospitality sector
- Experience in the Real Estate industry is a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Impeccable and responsive interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Successful track record in exceeding guest satisfaction and sales quotas
- Solid insight into the luxury lifestyle and psyche of our target market(s)
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with SalesForce considered to be an asset
Salary: Commensurate with experience; base + bonus
Submit Resume: email@example.com